It’s been an exciting year for us at The Sales Way – on top of signing up a number of new customers we’ve also had the opportunity to get involved in a few interesting activities. We wanted to send you a little ‘2016 Round Up’ to keep you up to date on what we’ve been doing and take this opportunity to wish you a happy Christmas and a fantastic New Year!
End of year round up from The Sales Way
- We joined Natwest’s national business accelerator program, Entrepreneurial Spark, in February of this year. This has given us the opportunity to move into offices in central Manchester and connect with other startups and new high growth businesses.
- We launched the Beta version of My Sales Academy, a central online resource hub for B2B sales professionals. Sign up online for our free demo version if you’re interested in providing feedback and accessing our templates!
- We pitched at a recent startup event, Opportunity Knocks, and led a new workshop at The Landing co-working space and accelerator in MediaCity.
- We took on a new staff member, Angela, who joined us in October as a Marketing Specialist.
- We were also lucky enough to have an intern join us during the summer. Greta came over to work with us for the summer before returning to start her studies in Germany.
- We were kindly invited to Artesian’s annual conference (Artesian is a social selling software company) where we heard about the psychology of the sale from a former police hostage negotiator and also Alastair Campbell, the former Labour spin doctor.
- Our MD, Carrie Morgan, won the Entrepreneur of the Moment prize at the annual Entrepreneurial Spark awards in Manchester – receiving a £10,000.00 cheque!